International Education Fair
Address: Unit B on 2nd Floor – DUE
71 Ngu Hanh Son Str, Danang city, VN
Ms. Thuan Ho
Mr. Phuc-Nguyen Nguyen
Thank you for your interest in attending our 2nd International Education Fair 2017. We are happy to invite you to join us as a key partner of the event. The Education Fair attracts students, parents, lecturers, educators and public executives in Danang and other provinces in Central Vietnam. Besides, this is unique opportunity to engage and establish new partnerships with an extensive network of international educators and foreign universities.
To attract a maximum number of visitors to the fair, we shall not charge the attendees any fee. Also, the fair is a non-sponsored event. As you can imagine, such a big event like this requires substantial financial support. Therefore, we would be very grateful if the participating institutions can support our university in a financial way. We hope that you will realize the value in the opportunities and experience in the event.
An assistance of GBP320 (or US$400) per participating institution will benefit the Education Fair. To maximize the impact of your contribution, we are excited to bring you the benefits as follows: In order to attract a maximum number of visitors to the Event, NO ENTRANCE FEE will be charged.
To Foreign Education Institutions (FHEIs): US$400/ institution (for a group of 02 representatives), the benefits will include:
• Free Transport (19th October – 20th October)
• Gala Dinner on 20th October (01 participant/institution, US$50 for second participant)
• At the Fair:
- Dedicated Presentation at Venue 1;
- Tea Break;
- Individual Promotion Desk at Venue 2;
- 01 Standee at Venue 2;
- Promotional Video at Venue 2;
- 01 English-speaking Personal Assistant at Your Promotion Desk;
- Credits and Certificate of Attendance from DUE;
- Exchange of Souvenir Gifts & Photography Sessions;
• City Tour (*max. 2 individuals/ institution, additional individuals will be charged $25 per person)
Each participant will be allocated one Promotion Desk.
Promotion Desks are allocated to eligible FHEIs on a first come, first-served basis, based on
the date and time of the payment and in consultation with the appointed event coordinator.
The cost of travel and accommodation will have to be covered by each participant.
Phát triển bởi Trung tâm CNTT & TT
© Bản quyền Trường Đại học Kinh tế - Đại học Đà Nẵng