Trường Đại học Kinh tế - ĐHĐN thông báo thông tin về học bổng MSU – GCC của trường Đại học Mahasarakham (Thái Lan) hỗ trợ kinh phí tham dự Hội trại công dân toàn cầu 2016, thông tin cụ thể như sau:
1. Quyền lợi:
- Được tham dự Hội trại tại Thái Lan trong 13 ngày (2-14/11/2016)(download chương trình Hội trại tại đây);
- Được nhận Học bổng tài trợ các chi phí như sau: phí đăng kí, tài liệu, di chuyển, chỗ ở, ăn sáng và ăn trưa trong suốt chương trình, vé tham quan và hướng dẫn viên.
(Sinh viên tự chi trả chi phí di chuyển từ Việt Nam đến Thái Lan và ngược lại và các chi phí có liên quan khác)
2. Tiêu chí xét chọn:
- Là sinh viên đại học trường Đại học Kinh tế - ĐHĐN hệ chính quy;
- Sử dụng tốt tiếng Anh trong giao tiếp;
- Có sức khỏe tốt;
- Có kết quả học tập tốt, tham gia hoạt động Đoàn và công tác xã hội tốt, có kỹ năng lãnh đạo.
3. Hồ sơ yêu cầu:
- Đơn xin tham gia và bài luận theo mẫu (download tại đây);
- 01 bản photo hộ chiếu;
- Bảng điểm;
- Giấy chứng nhận sinh viên;
- Bằng tiếng Anh.
4. Cách nộp hồ sơ:
- Tất cả hồ sơ phải được thực hiện bằng tiếng Anh. Nếu thực hiện bằng tiếng Việt thì phải kèm bản dịch tiếng Anh có xác nhận;
- Hồ sơ phải được gửi một bản cứng và một bản scan dưới dạng pdf (scan từng loại giấy tờ thành file riêng) về ThS. Hồ Diễm Thuần, Phòng Khoa học & HTQT, Phòng B201, email:firstname.lastname@example.org, số điện thoại:0511-3-958-635 trước 11h00 ngày 12/09/2016 (thứ 2).
Thông tin chi tiết về Hội trại công dân toàn cầu 2016:
About MSU Global Citizenship Camp 2016
Welcome to Thailand …….. Welcome to Mahasarakham University!!!
MSU Global Citizenship Camp 2016 is here. A camp organized by Mahasarakham University and designed to promote skills related to Global Citizenship among potential student throughout the world.
MSU-GCC is a 13 – day camp full of significant and provocative escapades that will help future potential leaders to develop and level up their global citizenship skills such as personal acceptance of responsibility and diversity, work together for peace and recognition on others’ world views.
Aside exploration on different global aspects consideration on Social Justice, Cultural Competence and Out-of-School-Learning immersion through series of learning workshops and hands-on experiential, campers across the world will not only gained understanding of Global Citizenship, team building and effective communication, but also experience the “Authentic Thai” culture and society in an educational setting, specifically the one which is located in “Isan” or the Northeast of Thailand.
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World”
Date: 13 Day (November 2 – 14, 2016)
Location/ Places of Activities: See full activities HERE
* Mahasarakham University, Maha Sarakham Province, Thailand * Yasathon Province
* Interesting Tourist Attractions in Thailand **** Nakhonratchasima **** Ayuthaya
Number of Participants: Approximately 80 Students
About Mahasarakham University
The historical development of Mahasarakham University, or MSU, may be traced back to March 27, 1968, when it was originally established as the College of Education for the purpose of extending higher education to the nation’s northeastern region and producing quality teachers to serve educational institutions of all levels. The college was situated in the Outer North area of Maha Sarakham, a small town located right at the heart of the region. The college’s status was later elevated when it became a regional campus of Srinakharinwirot University in 1974. At that time there were four faculties: Education, Humanities, Social Sciences and Science. The university finally obtained independent status and became Mahasarakham University, Thailand’s 22nd government university, on December 9, 1994, when the University Act was graciously authorized by His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej and published in the Royal Gazette.
Mahasarakham University has expanded rapidly both in terms of facilities and academic services and become a comprehensive university, offering undergraduate and post-graduate degree programs in three academic clusters: Social Sciences; Pure and Applied Science; and Health Science. In response to this growth, in 1998, Khamriang Campus was established in Kantarawichai District, approximately seven kilometers from the original campus.
With 18 faculties and 2 colleges currently operating, MSU has been widely recognized as one of Thailand’s fastest-growing universities. The total enrollment has also increased, from fewer than 10,000 in its earlier years to more than 45,000 students at present. Many faculty buildings have been constructed at Khamriang Campus, the current administrative and academic center.
In the Heart of the Northeast of Thailand Mahasarakham University is located in the heart of northeastern Thailand-- an area well-known for its peaceful and tranquil atmosphere. As a regional center of education, it has earned the name, “Taksila of Isan“, (meaning “the center of learning” in ancient Hindu).
Maha Sarakham is 470 kilometers, along highways, from Bangkok and occupies a total area of 5,291.68 kilometers. Geographically, the province is a vast rolling plain (comprising mostly of rice fields) with the Chi River flowing through it. Maha Sarakham itself has a lively atmosphere and offers a wealth of cultural and recreational activities to travelers and visitors.
MSU will arrange a shared and safe near by-campus accommodation to all participants.
MSU will provide bus service to all participants upon their arrival at Khon Kaen Airport and upon their departure at Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok). MSU will also provide bus services to participants during the travel sessions.
MSU does not take responsibility of transportation arrangement for participants’ departures and arrivals from his/her home country.
Visa to Thailand
1. Generally, a foreign citizen who wishes to enter the Kingdom of Thailand is required to obtain a visa from a Royal Thai Embassy or a Royal Thai Consulate-General. However, nationals of certain countries do not require a visa if they meet visa exemption requirements as follows: (1) They are nationals of countries which are exempted from visa requirements when entering Thailand for tourism purposes. Such nationals will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period of not exceeding 30 days. For more information, please see Tourist Visa Exemption; (2) They are nationals of countries which hold bilateral agreements with Thailand on the exemption of visa requirements.
2. Nationals of certain countries may apply for visa upon arrival in Thailand. Travelers with this type of visa are permitted to enter and stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 15 days.
3. Travelers travelling from/through countries which have been declared Yellow Fever Infected Areas must acquire an International Health Certificate verifying the receiving of a Yellow Fever vaccination.
4. Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General in the applicant’s country of residence, or at the Royal Thai Embassy which has jurisdiction over his or her country of residence. Travelers are advised to enquire about authorized office for visa issuance at any Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate-General before departure. Contact details and locations of Royal Thai Embassies and Royal Thai Consulates-General are available at www.mfa.go.th/web/10.php.
Please consult the Visa Section of the Royal Thai Embassy in your country for specific questions you may have or visit http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2637.php
MSU-GCC Scholarship Application Information Target Group
Undergraduate students from all over the world. The MSU-GCC Scholarship Program will be awarded by MSU to students with a strong personal initiative and motivation.
Number of Awardees
• 60 applicants will be selected from other universities
• 20 applicants from MSU.
Please direct all inquiries and correspondence regarding the MSU-GCC 2016 to:
Mr. Chalermchon Pusomsri Head, Office International Affairs, Mahasarakham University Thailand
Email: email@example.com Tel/Fax: +66 43 754241
© Bản quyền Trường Đại học Kinh tế - Đại học Đà Nẵng