[Hỗ trợ truyền thông] Call for Paper MODSIM 2023 Sustainable investment and finance
The submission and registration for the 25th International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2023) are now open. This year, the conference will be held at the Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin, Northern Territory, from Sunday 9 to Thursday 13 July 2023 with a workshop day on Friday 14 July.
The D4. Sustainable investment and finance session covers (but not limited to) the following topics in sustainable investment and finance including:
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) and firm performance
- Ethical investing
- Green investment
- Investment to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Green Bonds
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
- Climate change and renewable energy
- Climate finance
- Climate-related financial risk
- Green finance
- Carbon finance
- Corporate sustainability disclosures
- Conscious capitalism
Authors can submit either:
- an extended abstract (max 1 page), or
- a full paper (max 7 pages, including an extended abstract on the first page).
Key important dates:
Ø Full papers will be due by 10 March 2023. Authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection and any revisions required by 21 April 2023.
Ø Revised full papers will be due on 10 May 2023.
Ø If you are submitting an Extended abstract only, it will be due by 5 May 2023.
Ø All full papers and extended abstracts must be finalised by 17 May 2023 to allow for preparation for publication and the program.
- Early Bird Registration closes 31 March 2023
- All presenting authors to be registered by 15 May 2023
- Last day to register 30 June 2023
Details about the sessions and conference can be found at: https://mssanz.org.au/modsim2023/index.html.
Instruction for authors: https://mssanz.org.au/modsim2023/instructions.html
Please share this invitation with your colleagues, we are particularly keen to have early career researchers presenting their work at the conference! We hope to see many of you in Darwin in July next year! On behalf of the session organizers.