Around the world, the significant development of the Internet, technology, and smartphones has led to the strong growth of new occupations. One of these trends is Digital Marketing. The social demand for digital marketing is increasingly important in various companies. According to the World Economic Forum (2020), Digital Marketing ranks 4th in the top 20 jobs that are growing in terms of future demand in the world. LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community, has identified the top 10 jobs in market, ranked in order of global job opportunities. Digital marketers with SEO, social media, and content marketing skills took 6th place, with 860,000 job opportunities. Bureau U.S. Labor Statistics also predicts that advertising, promotion, and marketing managers (including Digital Marketing) is projected to grow by 6% between 2019 and 2029, faster than average for all occupations.
The rapid change in the market requires a team with a deep understanding and the necessary skills in marketing and technology to catch up with new trends. Bachelor's program in Digital Marketing aims to train qualified workers to develop according to the level of career advancement in businesses, organizations from digital marketing staff to intermediate and senior marketing managers (CGO) in digital environments. This training program will contribute to the mission of the University of Da Nang. With the vision of becoming one of the top 50 universities in Southeast Asia with many key industries in the technical fields; economy; natural science; social and humane; medicine, the opening of digital marketing training to improve the quality of research in the field of marketing in the context of the rapid change of technology factor 4.0 and international integration. This is entirely in line with the University of Da Nang's strategic goal of becoming a centre for research and application implementation cooperation national and international.
1.1. THE OVERALL GOAL
The program's overall goal is to train and provide digital managers and marketers, rapidly changed by technology and consumer habits in the business environment. Students will have the opportunity to learn and develop their skills and harness technology tools to manage marketing campaigns for businesses and organizations in a digital environment.
- Have the ability to become a digital marketing manager.
- Have the ability to become a digital marketing professional.
1.2. THE OUTPUT STANDARD
Students majoring in digital marketing upon graduation can:
1.3. JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Digital Marketing students are trained and prepared with the necessary knowledge and competencies to develop according to career advancement levels in businesses and organizations, from Digital Marketing staff to middle management levels and senior marketing management (CGO) in the digital environment, including:
- State agencies; non-governmental organizations.
- Businesses and organizations (Client): to take care of most of the work related to digital marketing functions in the business. The jobs are often very diverse in different positions: from marketing specialist (in charge of online marketing jobs such as SEO, Social media, Paid media...), market research staff in the digital environment.. . to higher-level titles such as digital marketing administrator, online manager, sales director, communications director.
- Companies specializing in providing Marketing services (Agency) such as Marketing consulting companies; companies providing services on digital platforms (website design, social media agency...), data analysts, content creators, market research and analysis companies, customers (Buzzmetrics, Nielsen…); advertising and media companies (such as Ogilvy & Mather, Dentsu...).
In addition, students majoring in Digital Marketing are also equipped with the necessary knowledge to start their own businesses and study higher levels in the field of Digital Marketing at domestic and foreign schools.
With specialized work positions in the field:
- Digital marketing specialist/manager.
- Digital content marketing specialist/manager
- Business manager and consultant on digital marketing
- SEO developer
- Marketing campaign analyst
- Social media marketing expert
- Market researcher in the digital environment
- Brand specialist/manager
- Specialist/manager of communications in the digital environment.
- Online sales and marketing staff/manager/manager (Sales & marketing online): direct sales design, distribution, and supply of products, services, online marketing and holding positions such as Director Online sales, Sales representative.
See more information : 2021-chuong trinh dao tao Digital Marketing.pdf