Faculty of Marketing
CURRICULUM - SPECIALIZING IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
1. Training objectives
1.1. General objectives
After 3 to 5 years of graduation, Marketing students will be able to:
- Become a marketing executive on either client-side or agencies in various industries, including government, non-profit, corporate, education, etc. (PO1).
- Become a middle or top-level marketing manager either nationally or internationally such as: marketing manager, brand manager, PR manager, creative manager, sales manager, etc. (PO2).
1.2. Expected learning outcome:
1. 3. Employment opportunities
Marketing Management students are trained and prepared the knowledge and competencies required to grow in the career advancement of businesses and organizations from marketing executive to marketing manager and marketing director at the national and international level, which require high professionalism and good English skills, including:
With specialized positions in the field of:
2. Training time:
4 years according to the program design , however, students can shorten to 3 years or extend the study time to 6 years (maximum) depending on their ability and conditions of study.
3. Number of credits in the whole course: 133 credits, excluding Physical Education and National Defense Education.
4. Entry Requirement: Graduated from high school, vocational school
5. Training Process: Form of Credits.
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics