The Academic Affairs Department oversees and coordinates all academic matters and activities at the University of Economics. It provides consultation to the Rector, the Board of Rectors, the Committee of Research and Academics on all academic matters which call for the knowledge or approval of the Rector, the Board of Rectors, the Committee of Research and Academics. Some of these overall responsibilities can be further described:
- Preparing and submitting documents to the Rector for consideration, then to the University of Danang for approval of institution transfers, changes of majors, changes of mode of training.
- Reviewing and advising the Board of Rectors to consider and approve cases of suspension, withdrawal, expulsion, re-enrollment, expansion of study time.
- Issuing interim transcripts, full transcripts, certificates of modules completion.
- Coordinating with relevant departments to review and submit to the Rector for the approval of graduation recognition.
- Organizing the reception of testimonials and degree printing; overseeing the issuance of degrees and certificates of all levels of training and programs at the University.
- Organizing self-check of the implementation of regulations of issuance of degrees and certificates; coordinating and facilitating the inspection; archive documents relating to degree and certificate issuance by the University.
- Verifying the authenticity of degrees issued by the University when required.
- Organizing additional training for students in order that they can achieve the expected learning outcomes.
- Implementing reporting schemes as prescribed.
- Managing and using effectively human resources, facilities and equipment which are assigned to the Department.
- Coordinating with the Department of Testing and Educational Quality Assurance and relevant departments to conduct surveys to assess teaching abilities of lecturers, the quality of students' learning and the satisfaction of stakeholders regarding the University's training.
The Academic Affairs Department was honored to receive the Emulation and Commendation titles:
With these outstanding achievements, the Academic Affairs Department appreciates the effort of all the staff in the department in recent year and develop the foundation of the growth of the Academic Affairs Department:
The generations of Head of department
The generations of staff
Đoan Ngoc Phi
The generations of Deputy Head of department
Vo Thi Thu
Phan Thi Nhu
Huynh Thi Hong
Đoan Thi Kim
Pham Thi My
Van Thi Thanh
Nguyen Thị Phuong
Ho Thi Bich
Đoan Thi Lien
Tran Thi Le
Prime Minister's Diploma of Merit
Diploma of Merit of the Ministery Education and Training
Diploma of Merit of the Danang City People’s Committee
Diploma of Merit of Direct of the University of Danang
Diploma of Merit of Rector of University of Economics – The University of Danang
Developed by Center for Information technology and Communication
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics