* General mission: General academic affairs management for all levels: Undergraduates and Postgraduates such as:
- University transfer, majors changes, levels changes...
- Study extension, drop-outs, study warnings
- Issuing academic transcripts, certificates of studying situations
- Coordinate with relevant departments and faculties to review and suggest for graduation recognition
- Printing diplomas; Manage the diplomas and certificates corresponding to the levels and training program for learners;
- Diplomas verification
- Timely reporting regime according to regulations
- Coordinate with the Department of Educational Testing and Quality Assurance and relevant units to conduct surveys on evaluating the teaching capacity of lecturers, the quality of student learning and the level of education, satisfaction of stakeholders with the University's programmes....
* Programmes management
- Manage university training programmes.
- Examine the application of teaching and learning plans as published in the syllabus.
- Organize the registration and adjustment of study registration; organize internship registration.
- Organize supplementary courses for students registering for postgraduate programmes.
- Organize the thesis registration and examinations for Masters and PhDs...
* Admission communication and consulting