Faculty of Marketing
COUNTRY OF THE “TANKS” ARE CALLING, OPPORTUNITIES OF EXCHANGE STUDY ARE OPENED
Student exchange scholarships at Westphalian University of Applied Sciences (Germany) is waiting for the applications!
1.Rights and duties of scholarship students:
· Being able to study at WH (School of Gelsenkirchen) during the summer semester, from 01/03/2019 – 31/08/2019
· Living allowance of EUR 800 per month and round-trip tickets (up to EUR 1100).Được sinh hoạt phí 800 EUR/tháng và vé máy bay khứ hồi (tối đa 1100 EUR).
· Study time and results at WH University are recognized in the student's academic program at the University of Economics.
· Complete at least 30 ECTs during the ex-change semester. Equivalent to 6 subjects (including German), specific information of subjects in summer term at http://bit.ly/2qwPx1q
· Complete regular tuition fees at the University of Economics and other fees as stipulated by the University for students participating in the exchange program
· At the end of the exchange period, the student must return to the country and report to the school through the the Office of Research Management and International Affairs.
2. Time to receive scholarship: According to the actual study time of students at WH
3. Selection Criteria
·Students who are studying Hospitality Management, Tourism Business Administration, Business Management, General Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Event Management Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, Banking, Accounting, Auditing, Foreign Trade, Information Systems Management, E-Commerce, Management Informatics.
·Be a 2nd-or-3rd-year student at the time of application.
·Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 and excellent training point.
·IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
·Have good health.
4. Application profile:
· Curriculum vitae in English;
· 02 letters of recommendation in English;
· Motivation Letter in English;
· Application for Student Exchange Program (Template UEUD-INTER-MOBIOUT01), download at: http://bit.ly/2FjxDq6 ;
· Request for equivalent subjects accreditation verified by Faculty (Template UEUD-INTER-MOBIOUT02), download at: http://bit.ly/2BqiAZV ;
· Academic transcript in English;
· Students' training points vertified by the Faculty or Office of Student Affairs;
· Valid international English language certificate;
· Certificates of social activities or Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union activities (if any).
5. Selection Process:
· Round 1: The selection committee of the University of Economics conducts pre-qualification.
· Round 2: Selection Council of Westphalian University of Applied Sciences will evaluate and make the final decision.
6. Receipt of applications:
The applicant's profile must be put in a particular profile bag with the outer surface of the bag have to be filled with information (Westphalian University of Applied Sciences
Admission Test, Full Name, Date of birth, class, phone number, email, list of papers available) and submit directly to the Office of Research Management and International Affairs in office hours of working days (meet Prof. Tran Luong Kim Dung, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 0236-395-8635).
Deadline for submission of applications: 5:00PM, 30/11/2018.
Applicants are also required to register online at the following website address (Applicants who do not register online will not be submitted):
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics