Congratulations to Dr Tran Trieu Khai and 2 groups of marketing students with the second principle EUREKA award Consolation prize at the Da Nang City-level Science Research Student Competition 2021
CONGRATULATIONS TO DR TRAN TRIEU KHAI AND 2 GROUPS OF MARKETING STUDENTS THAT WON THE SECOND PRINCIPLE EUREKA AWARD AND CONSOLATION PRIZE AT THE DA NANG CITY-LEVEL SCIENCE RESEARCH STUDENT COMPETITION IN 2021
Recently, the Faculty of Marketing received good news when two groups of students excellently won the second prize of the EUREKA Scientific Research Student Award 2021 and the consolation prize of the Da Nang City-level Science Student Competition. year 2021, bringing pride and affirming the creative spirit and passion for research of Marketing students.
Congratulations to two groups of students:
1. Second prize of the EUREKA Scientific Research Student Award with the topic “Would nostalgia advertising have a dual impact on both brand equity and pro-social behavior in coporate social marketing? An experiment into customer's intention to bring their own shopping bags (BYOB) in supermarket? “Under the guidance of GVHD Dr. Tran Trieu Khai and the author group are students:
- Tran Thi Kieu Trinh - 43K12.1
- Le Minh Toan - 44K12.1
2. Consolation prize at the Da Nang City-level Science Research Student Competition in 2021 with the topic: “Thúc đẩy thái độ chấp nhận dịch vụ y tế di động của người dân Đà Nẵng: Tích hợp ba cách tiếp cận lý thuyết về môi trường dịch vụ trực tuyến, chấp nhận công nghệ và hành vi sức khỏe” with the guidance of Dr. Tran Trieu Khai of the student group:
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Trang - 44K12.3
- Nguyen Thi Thuy - 44K12.3
- Le Tran Phuong Truc - 44K12.3
Faculty of Marketing sincerely thanks for the guidance of Dr Tran Trieu Khai and the students' efforts. This achievement is a significant pride for students of the Faculty of Marketing in particular and the University of Economics - UD in general. The Faculty of Marketing hopes that the award-winning students will continuously make efforts, keep the flame of enthusiasm and nurture the passion for scientific research.
Once again, congratulations to the Marketing "warriors" with this result.