To whom it may concern,
University of Economics – the University of Danang (UE-UD) is pleased to announce that we are recruiting English native speakers for English teacher positions in Danang, Vietnam. The details are as follows:
· Native speakers of English;
· Holding a Bachelor Degree or higher;
· An TEFL/TESL/TESOL related qualification and experience;
· Committed to work for a minimum length of 06 months;
· Are highly-motivated individuals;
· Prioritize long-term employee.
· Teaching English to the University’s students (from Intermediate levels);
· Participating in extra-curricular activities organized by the University;
· Assisting in developing curricula and materials for courses and activities within the University;
· Other academic responsibilities.
· Joining our working environment with friendly and professional people;
· Opportunities to join free events, travels organized for our employees;
· Be sponsored by the University regarding applying for the working permit.
Remuneration: We pay on a hourly basis ranging $17/hour (after tax). The number of teaching hours for 1 full-time teacher ranges from 250 to 350 hours per semester (one semester covers a period of 15 weeks). Other benefits are as per Vietnamese Employment Regulations.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations.
How to apply:
· If you are interested, please also send the scanned copy of below documents to us email@example.com [SUBJECT: English Teacher Application]
o University Degrees and/or higher;
o English teaching certificates;
o Reference documents;
o Work permit (if any);
o A latest passport-photo.
· Registration and documents submission must be no later than 1st April 2018;
· If you are selected to next round, you will be contacted to discuss date and time for an interview (face-to-face)
If you have any questions, don’t be hesitate to let us know via 02363.9586365.
Tin tức - Sự kiện
© Bản quyền Trường Đại học Kinh tế - Đại học Đà Nẵng