On 16 and 17/2/2019, The University of Economics and University of Foreign Language Studies – The Univerisity of Danang will welcome experts from the assessment and accreditation team of the ASEAN University Network (AUN) to be ready for the evaluation of Accounting and Business Administration (from the University of Economics) and International Studies (from the University of Foreign Languages) on 3 days 18, 19 and February 20.
Welcoming inspectors Evangeline P. Bautista
Welcoming and giving flowers to Prof. Dr Fauza Ab Ghaffar Head of Assessment Team.
The AUN inspection team consists of experts from Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. Including:
- Prof.Dr. Fauza Ab. Ghaffar - Head of Assessment Team, Chief Auditor of International Studies
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Evangeline P. Bautista - Chief auditor of Business Administration major
- Dr.Prastawa Budi - Business Administration accreditor
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Eric Wibisono - Auditor in Accounting
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Anan Mungwattana - Accounting Auditor;
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Jutarat Vibulphol - International Studies accreditor.
- Ms. Wilasinee Sittisomboon - Union Secretary
Welcoming inspector Anan Mungwattana and Secretary of the Union Wilasinee Sittisomboon
Welcoming inspectors Eric Wibisono and Prastawa Budi
Representatives of the Board of Directors of the two schools and representatives of the specialties assessed in this phase went to the airport to welcome the evaluation team of AUN.
It is expected that in 3 working days, the experts will work with related parties including the Leaders of the Faculties with the evaluated training programs, the Head of the Training Specialist, the lecturers participating in the specialized teaching, the staff, employees, students, alumni and employers of specialties; Visiting campus, facilities for training, researching and verifying the quality of curriculum of 3 training disciplines.
The University of Economics is ready for the assessment of AUN
The University of Economics and the University of Foreign Language Studies - The University of Da Nang have well prepared for the quality assessment on the next 3 days 18, 19 and 20/2.
Developed by Center for Information technology and Communication
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics