A. INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS (2015-2021)
PUBLICATIONS IN 2021 (updated to June 2021):
1. Man Dang, Viet Anh Hoang, Khoi Nguyen Tran Dinh, Darren Henry, Vo Xuan Vinh (2021). Does media attention lower debt financing? International evidence. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade (SSCI, Q1).
2. Dat Thanh Nguyen, Dinh Hoang Bach Phan, Tee ChweeMing, Van Ky Long Nguyen (2021). An assessment of how COVID-19 changed the global equity market. Economic Analysis and Policy (SSCI, Scopus Q1). No: 69. Pages: 480-491.
3. Ly Ho, Yue Lu, Min Bai (2021). Liquidity and speed of leverage adjustment. Australian Journal of Management. No: 46 (1). Pages: 76–109.
4. Ly Ho, Min Bai, Yue Lu, Yafeng Qin (2021). The Effects of Corporate Sustainability Performance on Leverage Adjustments. The British Accounting Review. No: Forthcoming. Pages: xx
5. H.H.H, H.H, C.H, N.M.H. Duong, N.C. (2021). Determinants of foreign direct investment in Southern Central Coast of Vietnam: A spatial econometric analysis. Economic Change and Restructuring (SCCI, Scopus, Q2). No: In-Press. Pages: xx.
PUBLICATIONS IN 2020:
1. Book Chapter: "A Test of the Strategic Market Entry Hypothesis - Evidence from Corporate Governance in Vietnam" in the Book Series - Vietnam and the Global Economy edited by Dong Phong Nguyen and Xuan Vinh Vo. Viet Anh Hoang, Phuong Uyen Le. World Scientific Publishing, 2020.
2. Dat Thanh Nguyen, Viet Anh Hoang (2020). Monetary consequences of fiscal stress in a game theoretic framework. Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice (ESCI, Scopus). No: 9(s1), 16 July. Pages: 125-164.
3. Phan Tran Minh Hung, Tran Thi Trang Dai, Phan Nguyen Bao Quynh, Le Duc Toan, Vo Hoang Diem Trinh (2020). The relationship between risk and return – an empirical evidence from real estate stocks listed in Vietnam. Asian Economic and Financial Review. No: 11. Pages: 1211-1226.
4. Viet Anh Hoang, Man Dang, Ngoc Vu Nguyen, Ngoc Thang Nguyen (2020). What drives target status decision in emerging markets acquisitions? Journal of Economics and Development. No: (In-Press)
5. DHB Phan, VT Tran, DT Nguyen, A Le (2020). The importance of managerial ability on crude oil price uncertainty-firm performance relationship. Energy Economics (SSCI). No: 88. Pages: 104778
6. Rafiatul Adlin Hj Mohd Ruslan, Christopher Gan, Baiding Hu, Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang (2020). Impact of Microcredit on SMEs Performance in Malaysia. International Journal of Business and Economics. No: 19. Pages: 109-130.
7. Vijay Kumar, Sanjeev Acharya, Ly TH Ho (2020). Does Monetary Policy Influence the Profitability of Banks in New Zealand? International Journal of Financial Studies. No: 2-Vol8. Pages: 35.
8. Hoang D.V.A., Duong N.M.H., Nguyen H.B.P. (2020). Corporate governance and firm performance: An evidence from Vietnamese companies listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange. Journal of Science and Technology. No: 4. Pages: 41-46.
9. H.C.H., Duong N.M.H. (2020). Working capital management and firm profitability: Evidence from SMEs in Malaysia. Journal of Science and Technology. No: 6. Pages: 99-105.
10. Viet Anh Hoang, Minh Huy Duong, Bang Phuong Nguyen (2020). Corporate governance and firm performance: An evidence from Vietnamese companies listed on Hanoi stock exchange. Journal of Science and Technology. Số: 4. Pages: 41-46.
11. Phan Dang My Phuong, Le Dien Tuan (2020). WTO Accession and Firm Productivity of Vietnamese Manufacturing Sector: 2006 - 2013. The 2nd International Conference on Commerce and Distribution. Pages: 126-136.
PUBLICATIONS IN 2019:
1. Tung Lam Dang, Hai Ly Ho, Chi Dzung Lam, Thanh Thao Tran, Xuan Vinh Vo (2019). Stock liquidity and capital structure: International Evidence. Cogent Economics and Finance. 7(1). Page: 1-20.
2. Dinh Anh Phan, Thi Le Hoa Vo, Anh Ngoc Lai, Thi Lan Anh Nguyen (2019). Coordinating contracts for VMI systems under manufacturers-CSR and retailer-marketing efforts. International Journal of Production Economics. Volumne 211. Page: 98-118.
3. Dinh Anh Phan, Thi Le Hoa Vo, Anh Ngoc Lai (2019). Supply chain coordination under trade credit and retailer effort. International Journal of Production Research. Volume 57. Issue 9.
4. Dinh Hoang Bach Phan, Vuong Thao Tran, Thanh Dat Nguyen (2019). Crude oil price uncertainty and corporate investment: new global evidence. Energy Economics. Volume 77. Page: 56-65.
5. Nguyen Thanh Dat, Hoang Duong Viet Anh & Ho Huu Tien (2019). Inflation Threshold and Economic Development in Developing Countries. Econometrics and Statistical Methods - Applications in Economics and Finance (ESM-AEM 2019). Page: 11-23.
6. Liqiong Lin, Weizhuo Wang, Christopher Gan & Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang (2019). Credit Constraints on Farm Household Welfare in Rural China: Evidence from Fujian Province. Sustainability, MDPI Publisher. 11 (11). Page: 1-19.
7. Liqiong Lin, Weizhuo Wang, Christopher Gan, David A. Cohen & Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang (2019). Rural Credit Constraint and Informal Rural Credit Accessibility in Rural China. Sustainability, MDPI Publisher. 11. Page: 19-35.
8. Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang, Chirstopher Gan & Zhaohua Li (2019). Capital regulation and bank capital ratio - introduction of a new measurement. Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics. (Đang chờ xuất bản).
9. Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang (2019). Basel III: where should we go from there? Journal of Financial Economic Policy. (Đang xuất bản)
10. Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang, Christopher Gan & Zhaohua Li (2019). Capital regulation and bank balance sheet adjustments: a simulaneous approach. Accounting and Finance. (Đang xuất bản)
11. Nguyen Thi My Hanh (2019). The impact of public and private governance institutions on foreign direct investment inflows in Southeast Asia countries: Approach from dynamic panel estimation. Econometrics and Statistical Methods - Applications in Economics and Finance (ESM-AEM 2019).
12. Dang My Phuong Phan (2019). The causality between exporting and firm productivity in Vietnamese manufacturing sector. The 29th Australia and New Zealand Econometric Study Group (ANZESG) Meeting.
13. Le Dien Tuan, Dang My Phuong Phan (2019). Multi-Objective Modelling-Based Matching Approach between Trading Agents through a Broker with Price Discount Policies as per Quantity in B2B E-marketplae. The 8th Conference on Information Technology and Its Application (CITA2019). Pages: 49-57.
PUBLICATIONS IN 2018:
1. Sutsarun Lumjiak, Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang, Christopher Gan & Sirimon Treepongkaruna (2018). Good coups, bad coups: evidence from Thailand's financial markets. Investment Management and Financial Innovations. Number: 15. Page: 68-86.
2. Lam Chi Dung, Mai Thi Thanh Chung & Vuong Bao Bao (2018). A more detailed insight on diversification and bank performance: Evidence from Vietnam. International Conference of Accounting and Finance (ICOAF 2018). Page: 15-17.
3. Man Dang, Darren Henry, Manh Toan Nguyen & Viet Anh Hoang (2018). Cross-country determinants of ownership choices in cross-border acquisition: Evidence from emerging markets. Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
4. Tran Thuan Nguyen, Robert Powell, Anna Golab & Deepa Bannigidadmath (2018). Analysis of approaches to the relationship between risk and bank diversification. 3rd Business Doctoral and Emerging Scholars Conference. Perth, Australia.
PUBLICATIONS IN 2017:
1. Man Dang, Darren Henry, Viet Anh Hoang (2017), Target CEO age, ownership decisions, and takeover outcomes. Research in International Business and Finance (ESCI, Scopus), 42, pages: 769-783.
2. Pham Quang Tin, Pham Kim Ngoc, Nguyen Tran Thuan, Doan Gia Dung (2017), Simultaneous Effect of Ownership and Economic Sector on the Performance of Enterprises in Vietnam. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 9(11), pages: 223-231.
3. Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang, Christopher Gan & Zhaohua Li (2017), Bank capital regulation: How do Asian banks respond? International Conference on Accounting and Finance (ICOAF).
4. Nguyen Thanh Dat & Hoang Duong Viet Anh (2017), Monetary-Fiscal Interaction in an Ageing Population Distress. International Conference for Young Researchers in Economics and Business (ICYREB).
5. Phan Dinh Anh, Vo Thi Le Hoa & Lai Anh Ngoc (2017), Coordinating contracts for a capital-constrained supply chain with retailer effort. 7th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Systems Management, pages: 556-573.
6. Vo Hoang Diem Trinh, Ngo Ly Bao Quynh & Vo Hoang Bao (2017), Determinants of Credit Risk of Commercial Banks in Vietnam. UHD-CTU Annual Economics and Business, pages: 42-49.
7. Vo Hoang Diem Trinh, Le Thi To Nhu (2017), The impact of State ownership on profitability of Vietnamese commercial banks. International Conference for Young Researchers in Economics and Business (ICYREB).
8. Ha Phuoc Vu, Vuong Bao Bao, Nguyen Thi Hong Nga, Michael Frömmela (2017), Corruption, Business Environment and Firm Growth in Vietnam. International Conference on Accounting and Finance (ICOAF).
PUBLICATIONS IN 2016:
1. Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang, Le Phuong Dung & Nguyen Manh Toan (2016), The development of Corporate Bond Markets: A cross-country analysis. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 8(1), page: 50-57.
2. Mamiza Haq & Ho Thi Hai Ly (2016), R&D Investments and crises: evidence from U.S. firms. Vietnam International Conference in Finance (VICIF). Trang: 44.
3. Vo Hoang Diem Trinh & Vo Thi Thuy Vy (2016), The impact of foreign ownership on profitability of Vietnam firms listed on Ho Chi Minh stock exchange. Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting (VEAM).
PUBLICATIONS IN 2015:
1. Nguyen Thi Thieu Quang & Le Phuong Dung (2015). The development of Corporate Bond Markets: A cross-country analysis. The Second Asia-Pacific Academic Research Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance and Social Sciences. Danang: J A Alpha Business Research and Publishers.
B. NATIONAL RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS (VIETNAMESE ) (2010-2021): please click here
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics