The Undergraduate Banking High-Quality Program provides students with theoretic and practical knowledge in the field of finance and banking. Students will have ability of research, policy planning, banking management and practice. General knowledge of socio-economics and international business will also be provided for students to set base for future success and professional development.
After graduation, students will have opportunity to work in the wide range of fields at multiple kinds of operations, including:
- Banks and financial institutes
- Credit funds
- Micro-financial operations
- Financial companies, finance leasing companies
- Investment companies, security companies, insurance companies...
Graduate will be able to work as:
- Bank trader, Credit specialist
- Credit risk manager, System analyst
- International payment specialist
- Accountant and Auditor
- Financial Analyst
- Internal controller
- Lecturer, researcher…
After graduation, students will be able to proceed to higher postgraduate program of banking and finance.
At the end of the training program, students will be able to:
- Achieve basic understanding in economics and management
- Obtain modern professional knowledge of finance and banking
- Analyze and solve professional matters
- Apply self-study skill to adapt to multiple practical changes
- Apply transferable skills such as team work, leadership, communication…
- Adapt well to changeable work environment, IT development as well as high pressure at foreign corporations.
- Maintain personal and professional ethics
- Understand personal responsibility towards jobs and society
- Cooperate well with colleagues
Developed by Center for Information Technology and Communications
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics