SHORT-TERM EXCHANGE PROGRAM WITH UCAM UNIVERSITY
We would like to inform lecturers and students of the short-term exchange scholarship program. Detailed information is as follows:
1. Rights and obligations of scholarship recipients:
· Study at UCAM during the period from February 11, 2019 to June 21, 2019;
· Stipend of EUR 720 per month and roundtrip airfare (up to 1100 EUR).
· To bear all expenses incurred (if any);
· Complete at least 30 ECTs in the exchange semester. The list of subjects will be announced after the student is admitted.
· Pay tuition fee in full at the University of Economics and the fees prescribed by the University for students participating in this exchange program;
· At the end of the exchange period, students must return to Vietnam and report to the University through the Department of Planning and International Cooperation.
2. Scholarship Cover: All the time of actual study of students at UCAM
3. Criteria for selection:
· Being an undergraduate student of University of Economics - Danang University.
· Be a student in 2nd year or 3rd year at the time of application submission.
· Having a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 / 4.0 and excellent training score.
· Having IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
· Good health.
4. Required Documents:
· Curriculum Vitae in English;
· 02 Letter of Recommendation in English;
· Motivation Letter in English;
· Application for participation in the student exchange program (Form DUE-INTER-MOBIOUT01), download at: http://bit.ly/2FjxDq6;
· Academic transcripts in English;
· Training points of students with confirmation of the Student Affairs Department;
· Certified copy of valid international English certificate;
· A copy of proof of social performance or Union activities (if any).
· Copy of passport.
5. Selection process:
· Round 1: The Selection Committee of the University of Economics conducts pre-qualification.
· Round 2: The UCAM University Selection Committee will assess and make a final decision
6. Deadline for submission of application: 17:00 on December 3, 2018
7. Receiving applications:
The application should be in a separate file bag with the size of 25 cm x 43 cm, with all the information on the cover: Admission of exchange student scholarship with UCAM University, Full name, Date of birth, Class, Phone, Email, List of Documents) and send directly to the Planning & International Cooperation Department during office hours (please meet Tran Luong Kim Dung, email address: dung.tlk @ due.edu.vn, phone: 0236-395-8635).
At the same time, the applicant must register online at the address (Applicants who have not registered online will not be able to apply): https://goo.gl/forms/o7EAz2gYIfQxUaVf1