WORKSHOP “PRIMARY DATA COLLECTION THROUGH QUESTIONNAIRE”
Registration link: https://bit.ly/DANGKYTHAMGIAWORKSHOP
Registration deadline: 3:30pm on 22/02/2023
If you've ever studied Scientific Research or are busy working on a thesis, you probably know the importance of QUESTIONS - the most popular tool for collecting data and information. information during the research.
Do you really know how to design an effective questionnaire?
Are you confused about how to make the questionnaire process properly?
Are there any principles to keep in mind to get quality answers?
Understanding those concerns and following the success of the WORKSHOP "COLLECTING PRIMARY DATA THROUGH INTERVIEWS", Faculty of International Business continued to organize a workshop with the topic "PURPOSE DATA COLLECTION BY INTERVIEWER". QUESTIONS” is intended to provide useful information to continue building the building blocks for research papers.
Coming to the workshop, you will not only be updated with knowledge by two talented lecturers of the Faculty of International Business, Dr. Pham Thi Be Loan and MSc. Nguyen Le Khanh but also receive countless other benefits:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different types of questionnaires from which to choose the appropriate type of questionnaire to serve the research objectives.
- Capture information about the types of questions used in the questionnaire.
- Gather knowledge on how to design questionnaires related to the structure and circuit of the questions.
- Know the notes in questionnaire design to collect data effectively and reliably.
- Students participating will receive 10 extra-curricular points.
What are you waiting for, hurry up and register for the workshop so you don't miss any valuable knowledge!
INFORMATION OF WORKSHOP:
Speaker: Pham Thi Be Loan, PhD
Nguyen Le Khanh, MSc
Time: 8:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26, 2023
Venue: Room H304 - University of Economics - UD
Participants: Students of the Faculty of International Business