INTERN RECRUITMENT | DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
The Department of Science and International Relations of the University of Economics - the University of Danang is in charge of managing activities on scientific research and international cooperation for lecturers and students of the University. Currently, the Department of Science and International Relations is in need of recruiting interns, specifically as follows:
📌 RECRUITMENT POSITION:
- Job Level: Intern.
- Department: International Relations
- Head office: Room 301, Multi-purpose building, 71 Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang City.
📌 JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Support the connection with international partners about cooperation programs in training, research and projects;
- Support the implementation of international projects;
- Support international students and lecturers studying and working at the university;
- Participate in the organization of national and international scientific conferences of the University;
- Building and developing online communication channels. Participate in writing content for fanpage, website, ...;
- Collect data and make reports related to international cooperation activities;
- Brainstorm ideas for international cooperation activities, organize events with international elements.
- Priority is given to 3rd and 4th year university students majoring in International Business, Business Administration, Commercial Business, Marketing, Tourism and Travel Service Management, E-commerce, Financial Management or other related fields.
- Have good English ability (preferably with valid or expired international English certificate)
- Have good office computer skills
- Good communication skills and logical thinking, hard-working, agile, proactive in work.
- Get a certificate after completing the internship
- Real experience - real practice, real results.
- Working in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Receive training guidance and practical experience through activities performed during the internship
- Individual training route for each employee to meet job requirements.
- Have the opportunity to communicate, and implement international cooperation projects.
- Modern desktop and workspace support.
- Receive applications until: December 30, 2021
📌 APPLICATION FORM:
Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: "Internship_Position_Full name"