SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXCHANGE OF LECTURERS AND STUDENTS IN COOPERATION WITH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY VALENCIA, SPAIN (UPV)
The University of Economics would like to inform teachers and students of the selection of candidates for the Student and Lecturer Exchange Program in cooperation with the Technical University of Valencia, Spain (UPV). within the framework of Eramus+ KA1 Program funded by the European Commission, specifically as follows:
1. Program Contents
a) Lecturer exchange program:
- Lecturer in the fields of: Engineering, Business Administration
- Selection criteria: 02 positions
- Time: 07 days (including 02 travel days), teaching in English (minimum 08 hours)
b) Student exchange program (undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels):
- Students/graduate students/doctoral students in technical and economic fields.
- For university students, only 1, 2, 3 year students are accepted;
- For PhD students, only PhD students who have a connection with the professor before submitting their application.
- Selection criteria: 01 position
- Time: 06 months
- Expected time of exchange: February 2022-July 2022.
2. Language requirements
For Lecturers: English with a Certificate of Level C1
For Students: English with a Certificate of Level B2
According to the general regulations of the Erasmus+ Program as follows:
Round-trip airfare: 1,500 EUR
Living expenses: 140 EUR/day, staff
Cost of living: 800 EUR/month, student
4. Application form (in English)
- Registration form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12c8YJpP4s6_hxnfqazkoF1sb8rcJUTQa/edit
- Letter of self-introduction, motivation for participating in the program, degree of suitability of the program with personal aspirations, certified by the unit leader (Motivation letter)
- Scientific curriculum vitae for lecturers
- Curriculum Vitae for students (under Europas form)
- Transcripts, professional qualifications
- Language certificate
- Copy of passport
5. Application deadline
For lecturers: Before 12/01/2022
For students: Before October 12, 2021
Priority is given to early submissions.
6. How to apply
Candidates submit the scanned copy by email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the hard copy directly at the International Cooperation Department of UD, Room 10.017, 10th Floor, Building B, UD, 41 Le Duan, Hai Chau district, Da Nang city.
*** Candidates from UE-UD send scanned copies, please cc email P.KH&HTQT: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the exchange program, please contact: UD International Cooperation Department, Tel: 0236 3891517, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website of Technical University of Valencia (UPV), Spain, see here: https://www.upv.es/