SHORT-TERM STUDENT EXCHANGE SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE USA IN THE CORPORATION BETWEEN THE TWO UNIVERSITIES
Faculty of International Business is pleased to announce to you students a short-term exchange scholarship at the State University of New York at Oswego (SUNY Oswego), USA within the framework of cooperation between the two schools. Details of the scholarship are as follows:
1. Exchange time:
Fall semester of the school year 2021 - 2022 (August 2021 - December 2021)
Spring term for the school year 2021 - 2022 (January 2022 - May 2022)
2. Benefits and obligations of scholarship recipients
- Students of the University of Economics are exempted from 100% of tuition fees at SUNY Oswego;
- The time and results of studying at SUNY Oswego are recognized in the study program of students at the University of Economics.
- Bear the expenses incurred at SUNY Oswego (if any);
- Complete payment of regular tuition fees at the University of Economics and the fees prescribed by the University for students participating in this exchange program;
- At the end of the exchange period, students must return to their home country and make a report to the University through the Department of Science and International Cooperation.
3. Selection criteria:
- Being a student of University of Economics - University of Danang.
- Be a 2nd, 3rd and 4th year student at the time of participating in the exchange program.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0 and excellent training scores.
- Have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- Have good health.