Located in Yorkshire, UK, Hull University Business School (HUBS) is the business school of the public University of Hull, founded in 1927. HUBS is the business school with top teaching quality accredited by many prestigious organizations such as AACSB, especially less than 5 percent of 13.000 business programmes owning this certificate.
WHY CHOOSE UNIVERSITY OF HULL?
- Dynamic international learning environment with more than 2.000 overseas students from 130 countries all over the world. Students can experience world-class teaching and research aids as well as modern facilities and supporting networks.
- Ranked 2nd in term of Students’ Satisfaction in 2007 by Graduate International Student Barometer
- Ranked 49th in top UK universities according to The Times Good University Guide 2013
- Top five rankings for universities with best teaching quality of the Northern UK by the Guardian & Sunday times; Top ten rankings for public universities by Time Higher Education’s Student Experience Survey; Ranking 20th for teaching quality and the assurance of higher education quality according to The Time.
- Most of graduates of HUBS get jobs within 6 months. There are approximately 91 percent of students deciding to get jobs after graduation, while the rest of them continue to study higher.
Developed by Center for Information Technology and Communications
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics