Internship program provides the opportunities for student to be exposed with the first-hand working experience in enterprises. Internship module is an extended component in the BA training program, operated as a working trial for student to experience and apply the major knowledge into reality. The requirement of the internship program is clarified following the constraints of BA training program. Within the internship program, each student would be supervised by a course instructor from the faculty and a firm’s instructor/ supervisor regarding their working planning and implementation.
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)
After finishing the course, students are able to:
Course Learning Outcomes
Formulate a personal working plan that fulfill the requirement of the internship program
Implement & control the activities against the personal working plan
Analyse the role of internship position in the overall enterprise against the impacts of business environment
Propose solutions for a specific activity/ working process at the enterprise
Demonstrate the abilities to effectively communicate & work in teams in the business and administration activities
Demonstrate the abilities to complying with the ethics, culture & code of conduct in business.
- Students are required to have the complete understandings of the purposes & the course learning outcomes, and the internship program outline before working at the ventures.
- Students are required to rigorously follow the program process
- Students are required to conform with the firm’s regulations
- Students are required to comply with the instruction & the monitoring of the faculty, course instructors and firm’s supervisor
- Students are expected to expose the proper attitude & the commitment throughout the internship program
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics