WELCOME THE AUN-QA DELEGATION
On February 16th and 17th, 2019, the University of Economics and the University of Foreign Languages were very pleased to welcome experts from the ASEAN University Network (AUN) quality assurance delegation. The delegation will evaluate the Accounting Program, the Business Administration Program (from the University of Economics) and the International Studies Program (from the University of Foreign Languages) on the next three days.
Welcome Evangeline P. Bautista, Lead Assessor of Business Administration Program
Welcome the Head of delegation - Fauza Ab. Ghaffar
The AUN – QA delegation consist experts from Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. Including:
- Prof.Dr. Fauza Ab. Ghaffar - Head of Assessment Team, Lead assessor of International Studies Program
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Evangeline P. Bautista – Lead assessor of Business Administration Program
- TS. Prastawa Budi - Business Administration Program assessor
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Eric Wibisono – Lead assessor of Accounting Program
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Anan Mungwattana – Accounting Program assessor;
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Jutarat Vibulphol - International Studies Program assessor.
- Ms. Wilasinee Sittisomboon - Secretary
Welcome assessor, Anan Mungwattana và delegation's secretary, Wilasinee Sittisomboon
Welcome assessor Eric Wibisono and Prastawa Budi
Representatives of the Board of Directors of the two schools and representatives of the specialties assessed in this phase went to the airport to welcome the AUN-QA delegation.
It is expected that in the next 3 days, the experts will work with related parties including the Dean of the Faculties with the evaluated training programs, the Head of Division, the lecturers participating in the program, the staff. , employees, students, alumni and employers; Visiting campus, facilities for training, researching and verifying the quality of curriculum of 3 training disciplines.
The University of Economics is ready for accreditation of AUN
The University of Economics and the University of Foreign Languages have prepared well for the quality accreditation on the next 3 days.