Under the framework of the Erasmus + project between the University of Da Nang and the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France), the Faculty of Science and International Cooperation - University of Economics would like to announce the short-term exchange program. Specific information is as follows:
1. Subjects and time of exchange:
Post- Graduate students from the University of Economics - University of Da Nang
2. Rights and obligations of students receiving scholarships:
• Studied at Nice Sophia Antipolis University as follows:
Student Exchange (Master)
10 months (Middle of September 2018 to Middle of June 2018 )
Only receive the first year of graduate students if the candidate is not a lecturers, staffs of University of Danang
10 months (depending on the time of agreement with the university)
• Subsistence allowances of EUR 850 per month and return airfare (maximum EUR 1100).
• Applying for personal insurance, home insurance as prescribed
• Social Security Payment: EUR 215
• Completing regular tuition fees at the University of Economics and other fees specified by the University for students enrolled in the exchange program.
• At the end of the exchange, students must return to the country and report to the university through the Research and International Cooperation Department
3. Language requirements: English or French, qualifications which is equivalent to the requirements in the following table
4. Application documents:
• Curriculum vitae
• Application for Student Exchange Program (Form UEUD-INTER-OUTMOBILITY01), available at: http://bit.ly/2FjxDq6;
• Request for accreditation of a subject with faculty certification (UEUD-INTER-OUTMOBILITY02), download at: http://bit.ly/2BqiAZV; (For masters)
• Letters of recommendation / academic achievements, research, proposals of aspirations confirmed by leaders of units
• Transcripts, Professional Qualifications
• Language certificate
• Copy of passport
• Certificate of merit (if any)
The document is written in English - Vietnamese or French – Vietnamese
5. Deadline: 29/06/2018
6. Receiving folders:
Folder of application in working hours at the Research and International Cooperation Department- B201 (see MSc. Tran Luong Kim Dung, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0236 395 8635). Applicants can submit a scanned copy via e-mail and send the hard copy to the Research and International Cooperation Department via post.
Application fee : 200,000 VND/folder will be submitted to International Cooperation Department - The University of Da Nang.
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics