ANNOUNCEMENT OF REGISTRATION FOR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERVIEWS OF MING CHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Within the framework of the cooperation program between the University of Economics and the Ming University of Technology (MCUT), Taiwan, representatives of MCUT will have an MBA introduction and scholarship pre-selection interview for University of Economics student. The Department of Science and International Cooperation is pleased to announce the scholarship program and interview information as follows:
1. SCHOLARSHIP CONTENT, SCHOLARSHIP MAINTAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Scholarships are for students enrolled in the MBA program at Ming Chi University of Technology (International Master of Business Administration).
- Scholarships include: free tuition, dormitory fees and other fees, free Chinese and English courses.
For more information, see below
- Scholarships are granted by the semester with maintenance conditions:
+ Learning at least 6 credits in the previous semester;
+ Average grade point average of B +;
+ GPA is greater than 80.
2. SUBMISSION REGISTRATION SUBJECTS
- Four – year student at the University of Economics, University of Economics.
- Fluency in English
3. TIME AND PLACE OF INTERVIEW: 10h00 January 15th, 2018 at Danang University of Economics
4. REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTERVIEW
Register for an interview at the link: https://goo.gl/forms/7XxepryS9QaISQLa2
5. INTERVIEW DOCUMENTS
When interviewing students should bring:
- Student card
- CV in English
-Study record in English
6. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Ms. Tran Luong Kim Dung, Department of Science and International Cooperation - Room B201; Contact phone number: (0236) 3958635; Email: email@example.com.