The Department of Science and International Cooperation updates the scholarship program for Master of Business Administration for Lecturers and students of the University of Economics at the Faculty of Business Administration, King Mongkut Institute of Technology, Ladkrabang, Thailand as follows:
1. Subjects and requirements for the scholarship:
- International students and not over 35 years old;
- Have graduated or are in the final semester of the bachelor program with a GPA of 3.5 / 4.
- IELTS: 5.0
- Scholarship applicants are required to assist the school in research and teaching activities such as research assistants, tutors ... for a minimum of 20 hours per week in any semester and required to write a final report on the assignment at the end of the semester.
2. Financial supports
- Exemption from tuition fees of each semester and will be based on the results of the previous semester to assess tuition fee for the following semester;
- Subsistence allowance: 15,000THB / month. The support period does not exceed 2 years under the scholarship program;
- First flight support to Thailand for study at the University, and not to exceed 15,000 THB.
3. Records include:
- Letter of application for individual scholarship;
- Letter of recommendation from the Faculty;
- University degrees (for graduates) and university transcripts;
- Certificate in English IELTS
4. Deadline: 25/11/2016
5. Admission: The January of 2017
6. Application form:
- Round 1: Document review.
- Round 2: Interviewed directly by the Representative of King Mongkut Institute of Technology with the records have passed round 1.
For more information, please contact the Department of Science and International Cooperation, meet MSc.PhinhThi Hoang Lan.
Phone number: 0511.3958635
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics