Faculty of Accounting
Type of degree:
Bachelor of Accounting
Mode of study:
4 years (Students can shorten study duration up to 3 years or lengthen it maximum to 6 years based on their ability and study conditions)
Total of credits:
133 credits (excluding Physical Education course & National Defence Education course)
Faculty of Accounting - University of Economics (DUE)
https://due.udn.vn/vi-vn/khoa/ke-toan/gioi-thieu/cid/1721 (in Vietnamese)
https://due.udn.vn/en-us/accounting_intro/cid/1721 (in English)
Accounting graduates (Bachelor of Accounting) are able to work in various accounting firms. Graduates from DUE’s accounting programme can work in different types of organizations and sectors. Their careers are not limited to accounting, but also includes finance, taxation, and auditing. Accountants can work at:
- Enterprises, administrative and non-business units: To undertake the tasks related to financial accounting, management accounting, tax accounting, tax inspection, financial management, estimation and analysis budget; finance director.
- Auditing companies, consulting firms, taxation firms
- In the banking sector, financial companies.
- Accountant, auditor.
- Tax adviser.
- Chief accountant, audit team leader, CFO.
- Business analyst, financial analyst, and budgeting analyst.
- Financial controller, financial consultant, treasury manager.
OPPORTUNITY FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
After graduation, students will be able to:
- Proceed to postgraduate program at both Vietnamese and international universities
- Take CPA program with some exempted subjects, especially Australian CPA program
Upon completion of the accounting programme, students will
1. Able to apply basic knowledge of economics, management and law;
2. Able to apply knowledge of accounting, auditing and taxation;
3. Able to evaluate problems concerning corporate finance;
4. Able to organize accounting works in organizations;
5. Able to organize, manage and work in a team;
6. Have a good presentation and communication skills;
7. Able to use foreign language in accounting profession;
8. Able to apply information technology in accounting profession;
9. Have life-long learning capacity;
10. Form a professional working style;
11. Form an attitude to conform law;
12. Have high sense of responsibility towards work and society
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics