- To advise and assist the board of rectors on management and development of science and cooperation.
- To implement management and quality assurance in the field of science and technology: scientific management, publications, conferences.
- To foster the capacity of scientific research for staff as well as students.
- To advise the board of rectors on the University’s international affairs in accordance with Vietnamese and international law.
- To develop and implement international projects with foreign organizations and institutions.
- To do consultancy, support and management of students transferred to and received from international partners.
2.1. For scientific and research management activities
- Organizing the development of long-term and medium-term strategies and plans for science and technology activities of the University and report to the University of Danang for approval in accordance with related regulations;
- Developing regulations on scientific and technological management of the University in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training and the University of Danang.
- Promoting scientific research and consultancy activities;
- Managing scientific and technological activities at the state level, ministerial level, provincial level, University level, and other scientific and technological activities;
- Organizing, managing and proposing solutions to enhance the scientific research activities of students in the University;
- Organizing conferences, seminars, and other scientific activities at the university level or higher;
- Managing functionally Journal of Economic Studies;
- Organizing and coordinating faculties to manage the work of evaluating and approving textbooks and learning materials for teaching, learning and research.
2.2. For international cooperation management activities
- Developing and implementing the strategy, programs, plans of international cooperation activities in the short, medium and long term;
- Establishing procedures for managing international cooperation in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, and of the University of Danang;
- Developing collaboration programs with foreign institutions relating to joint training & research, student exchange and research cooperation programs;
- Coordinating with the University of Danang to implement the work plan of foreign guests and international delegations at the University;
- Inviting and supporting foreign lecturers to teach at the University;
- Advising and supporting the reception of foreign students (undergraduate and postgraduate programs) for studying and researching at the University;
- Developing, implementing and managing summer school programs;
- Developing and managing projects with foreign partners;
- Coordinating with faculties, functional departments in the University in promoting and developing training programs with foreign universities;
- Coordinating with faculties and functional departments to select candidates for the scholarship program granted by foreign partners.
Staff in the Department of Research & International Cooperation
Developed by Center for Information technology and Communication
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics