Journal of Economic Studies is envisioned as a symposium on science and education of University of Economics - The University of Danang, licensed by the Ministry of Information and Communications under the permit No. 2469/GP-BTTTT dated on 18-12-2012 and headquartered at 71 Ngu Hanh Son St., Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City.
The Journal is published quarterly, sized in an 18.5 x 26.5 cm format, 150-page, printed 200 copies per an issue in Danang, and delivered nationwide via mail or direct selling.
The primary targets of the journal are scientists, educational administrators, faculty staff and students. The journal aims at achieving a broad variety of objectives including:
- Promote ideologies, policies and guidelines of the Communist Party of Vietnam;
- Promote governmental policies and regulations on economics, business and public administration;
- Theoretically and practically discuss and research the issues of economics, business and contemporary management approaches both in Vietnam and in the world;
- Publish results of studies on economics, business, management and of scientists and managers both in Vietnam and in the world;
- Cover contemporary issues on economics, business and management.
- Editor-in-chief: Mr. Dao Huu Hoa,
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Mr. Ngo Ha Tan; Mr. Ong Luu Trang.
The Editorial Board of Journal of Economic Studies,
University of Economics - The University of Danang
71 Ngu Hanh Son St., Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City
Tel: 0236.3-889-466, Fax: 0236.3-836-256
Department of Research and International Relations
71 Ngu Hanh Son, Danang City
Developed by Center for Information technology and Communication
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics