International Education Fair
Address: Unit B on 2nd Floor – DUE
71 Ngu Hanh Son Str, Danang city, VN
Ms. Thuan Ho
Mr. Phuc-Nguyen Nguyen
Ball State University, commonly referred to as Ball State or BSU, is a public coeducational research university in Muncie, Indiana, United States, with two satellite facilities in Fishers and Indianapolis. On July 25, 1917, the Ball brothers, industrialists and founders of the Ball Corporation, acquired the foreclosed Indiana Normal Institute for $35,100 and gifted the school and surrounding land to the State of Indiana. The Indiana General Assembly accepted the donation in the spring of 1918, with an initial 235 students enrolling at the Indiana State Normal School – Eastern Division on June 17, 1918.
As of 2016, total enrollment was 21,998 students, including 17,011 undergraduate and 4,987 postgraduate. The university offers about 190 undergraduate majors and 130 minor areas of study and more than 140 master’s, doctoral, certificate, and specialist degrees. There are more than 400 student organizations and clubs on campus, including 34 fraternities and sororities.
2. Faculties and courses
The university is composed of eight academic colleges: College of Applied Sciences and Technology, College of Architecture and Planning, Miller College of Business, College of Communication, Information, and Media, College of Fine Arts, College of Health, College of Sciences and Humanities, Teachers College
It offers seven associate degrees, 178 bachelor's, 99 master's, two specialist degrees, and 17 doctoral degrees through eight academic colleges. In 2012–2013, the average campus class size was 32 students, with a student-to-teacher ratio of 16 to 1.
3. Awards and ranking
• Named one of the best universities in the Midwest by The Princeton Review for 13 years.
• Earned the Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. The classification recognizes colleges and universities that demonstrate an institution-wide commitment to public service, civic involvement, and community partnerships.
• Received a Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award from Insight into Diversity in 2016 and 2017. This honor is for exemplary initiatives focusing on all aspects of diversity and inclusion, including gender, race, ethnicity, veterans, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community.
• Ranked in the top 20 in the country for three graduate programs in U.S. News & World Report's 2017 “Best Online Programs”: MBA was 12th, nursing was 13th, and education was 16th. U.S. News also ranked our online bachelor’s programs 36th.
• Recognized as the first higher education institution in the country to earn Quality Matters’ Learner Support Program Certification. Quality Matters, known as QM, provides a nationally recognized standard of best practices for online and blended learning.
• Recognized by the University Professional & Continuing Education Association in 2014, with our Division of Online and Distance Education as acorecipient of the UPCEA Strategic Innovation in Online Education Award.
• Ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s 2015 “Best Online Programs for Veterans” at No. 7 in graduate education, No. 14 in MBA, No. 22 in graduate nursing, and No. 29 in bachelor’s programs.
Phát triển bởi Trung tâm CNTT & TT
© Bản quyền Trường Đại học Kinh tế - Đại học Đà Nẵng