· Job Description
- Build single-page application (SPA) based on ReactJS/AngularJS-2 and REST API
- Build responsive and non-responsive websites based on Wordpress CMS.
- Work with marketing and development teams to create and maintain web applications, websites and online marketing campaigns.
- Work with marketing team and customer to create and change website’s content.
- Exposure to the latest technologies, online marketing methods, and tools.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
· Job Requirements
- Be skillful at HTML5, CSS/SCSS.
- Have ability to use one of CSS Frameworks.
- Have experience of Angular JS 1.x ( React JS is a plus)
- Can use build tools like Gulp or Grunt, Git and SVN.
· Priority to candidates who have one(s) of the following abilities:
- Using Mac OS or Ubuntu
- Have knowledge of programming using a REST API from Java / NodeJS Script
- Have knowledge of E2E testing, BDD testing.
- Experience with Team work, Agile development methodologies, Jira or other issue tracking management.
- Library or Open Source Project on GitHub (if any)
2. Senior iOS Developer
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy iOS based solutions using common standards and frameworks
- Make the project master plan, execution plan in detail and implement them.
- Work closely with engineering teams, product management, and design, highly-connected applications
- Collaborate with web development teams to make sure enterprise service development properly supports our mobile strategy
- Research emerging technologies (proprietary and open source) for possible adoption
- Perform other tasks if assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 year experience building native iOS applications, including one or more functional, high-usage apps in the App Store
- Ability to architect and develop clean, reusable code in Objective C.
- Strong working knowledge of with server/client model, Xcode is a must.
- Experience in SWIFT is a plus.
- Expertise with RESTful web services and web sockets
- Be able to work with the latest devices and technologies.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Good at verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work in fast paced high performance development environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, Jira or other issue tracking management is a plus
3. Senior QA
- Measure and validate software quality via the use of industry standard testing tools and methodologies.
- Document product features and explain their usage.
- Evaluate new features for specification conformance.
- Collaborate and add value by providing comments and suggestions.
- Create test plans and test cases to identify steps for reproducing problem areas and bugs.
- Conduct manual testing on web based applications using a variety of testing techniques including Regression and Smoke testing.
- Identify and document program defects; research root causes, and ensure fixes are made.
- Work closely with Developers on big fixes.
- Input and track results in bug tracking system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in software Quality Assurance and functional testing, test script writing.
- 2+ years of Software and Hardware Application Testing
- Experience with testing web-based and database applications, including cross-browser testing
- Experience with version control and defect tracking tools
- Experience championing quality assurance standards
- Experience writing quality bug reports.
- Demonstrated understanding of optimal workflow and system design
- Must be able to work independently in a time critical environment and as part of a team on special and ongoing projects
- Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Multi-task effectively and able to adhere to schedules.
- Be responsible.
4. Support Staff
· Job Description:
- Build up the Information Channels that helps Customers easily access Company & Product Information.
- Guide and answer all questions from Customers related to the Company Products & Services.
- Record all comments, complaints from Customers and transfer to other related departments.
- Give out the Report to Leaders and find out the reasons, and also the solutions.
- Build up the CSC Plan, find new customers and potential customers.
- Coordinate with PR-Marketing to implement Product & Brand Spread Program.
- Find & input data into system.
- Perform other tasks if required.
- University Degree (preferred in Foreign Language).
- Good in problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Customer service skill.
- Confident, proactive and flexible in work.
- High responsible.
- Able to work independently as well as in coordination with other departments.
- Having experience is a plus.
TT HỖ TRỢ SINH VIÊN & QUAN HỆ DOANH NGHIỆP
Dịch vụ - hỗ trợ
© Bản quyền Trường Đại học Kinh tế - Đại học Đà Nẵng