Watching the video of the Student Research Conference for the academic year 2021 - 2022:
On the afternoon of June 13, 2022, the University of Economics, the University of Danang held the Student Research Conference at the school level for the academic year 2021 - 2022. Attending the conference, there were Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Dinh Khoi Nguyen – Chairman of the Council of the University of Economics, Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vo Thi Thuy Anh – Vice-Rector of the University, Dr. Huynh Thi Hong Hanh – Vice-Rector of the University, and many lecturers and students of the University of Economics.
The Student Research Conference at the University of Economics - The University of Danang has been implemented since September 2021, attracting nearly 100 registered topics with the participation of more than 300 students. The university will select excellent studies that continue to be nominated to participate in the University of Danang Science Research Award at the end of July 2022 and the Ministerial Science Research Award in June 2022.
Speaking at the opening of the Conference, Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vo Thi Thuy Anh hopes that the Student Research Conference will be a really useful intellectual playground to help students create technological products and scientific ideas associated with the practice. As a research-oriented university, the University of Economics has always focused on improving the quality of training, fostering talents, and developing scientific research among students strongly. As an example, in recent years, the scientific research movement of students has been promoted and spread widely in the community of young scientists at the University of Economics, obtaining many proud achievements.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vo Thi Thuy Anh highly appreciated the scientific research movement of the University's students.
Specifically, in the academic year 2021 - 2022, despite the impact of the epidemic situation, the scientific research activities of students of the University of Economics still make many impressions such as First Prize in the GBA Business Challenges 2021 International Competition of Innovative Start-up Ideas of the International Training Center; Second Prize in Science Student Competition of the Ministry of International Business students; Second Prize and Consolation Prize Euréka Science Student Award; Second Prize and Consolation Prize of Science and Technology Student Award at City level; Second and Third Prizes of Science and Technology Awards of the University of Danang; 02 Second Prize, 01 Third Prize and 01 Consolation Prize in Startup Runway competition.
"Golden table" of achievements in scientific research and entrepreneurship by Assoc.Prof.Dr. Dang Huu Man -
Head of Science & International Cooperation Department presented in the final report
At the conference, 27 topics of 5 sub-committees were presented and received comments and suggestions from the Council. Out of 27 topics, 13 are presented and critiqued entirely in English by the authors/groups of authors. This is the strength of students of the University of Economics in scientific research and international data analysis.
Dr. Bui Huynh Nguyen - Deputy Head of Science & International Cooperation Department on behalf of the University announced the Decision to establish a Council to evaluate student research works with 5 subcommittees
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Dinh Khoi Nguyen and Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vo Thi Thuy Anh presented flowers to representatives of the Evaluation Councils
In the academic year 2021 - 2022, the university determines the direction to support scientific research students such as regularly organizing short courses on scientific research, giving instructions for using STATA, R research support software; Regularly organizing seminars on guiding the implementation of research outlines and scientific publications; Creating conditions for students to join with teachers to guide the implementation of topics at all levels; Equipped with modern research room, in-depth, comprehensive and updated financial database system FiinPro; Regularly organizing scientific conferences and seminars to act as a bridge for students to access and transfer research results, leading to the First International Student Research Conference at Universities of Economics and Business (SR-ICYREB 2022) hosted by the University of Economics - the University of Danang in next July.
The students presented the topic and received contributions from the Evaluation Council
The Student Research Conference is an annual activity of the University of Economics - the University of Danang. The conference aims to encourage students to improve their skills in analyzing and processing information, explore and discover new knowledge, and contribute to the general development of society. This is also an effective method to increase the effectiveness of training, linking theory with business practice. By participating in scientific research, students of the University will step by step acquire valuable knowledge and skills for their future journey.
13/27 topics presented in English by students
At the end of the Conference, the Organizing Committee awarded 5 first prizes, 5 second prizes, and 5 third prizes to excellent authors/groups of authors; The Council also nominated 5 topics to attend the Student Research Conference at the University of Danang in the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year.
Specific results of the Student Research Conference at the University of Economics - the University of Danang in the academic year 2021 - 2022:
- The topic "Effect of the corporate value of reputational risks on environmental issues, society and governance” by student Doan Xuan Quynh Thu led by Assoc.Prof.Dr. Dang Tung Lam;
- The topic "The influence of population on economic growth in Vietnam" by a group of students Tran Nguyen Anh Tuyet, Tran Ngoc Kieu Oanh, Le Thi Nhat Linh, Tran Thi Thu Hang led by MSc. Tran Thi Thuy Ngoc;
- The topic “"Beauty is how you feel, yet not how you think!" A study into the relationship between aesthetics to users' behavioral intention towards mobile banking applications” by a group of students Nguyen Huu Tung, Hoang Thi Van Anh, Nguyen Ngoc Ha An, Nguyen Hoang Diem Quyen led by Dr. Pham Thi Be Loan;
- The topic “"Mirror, mirror on the wall, which brand's the coolest of them all?" A multi-technique qualitative inquiry into children's perceptions of brand coolness” by a group of students Nguyen Thi Ngoc Trinh, Ngo Thi Toan led by Dr. Tran Trieu Khai and Dr. Instructor Truong Tran Tram Anh;
- The topic "Building a coordination model between buyers and sellers through electronic brokers" by student Chau Thi Da Huong led by Dr. Le Dien Tuan.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vo Thi Thuy Anh gave flowers and certificates of merit to the 5 best projects
05 First Prize winning topics also received prizes from Sponsors: Central Sales Center 2- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank. The award was awarded by the representative of the University of Economics: Dr. Bui Trung Hiep - Deputy Head of the Student Affairs Department presents to the authors/groups of authors
- The topic "The influence of complexity in company structure on the decision to issue additional shares" by student Ngo Thi Minh Chau led by Dr. Hoang Duong Viet Anh;
- The topic "Improving the law on the protection and care of orphans due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Vietnam - Some experiences from the world" by student group Doan Ngoc Tu Anh, Le Thi Nhat Ha Le Thi Thanh Hang led by Dr. Pham Minh Thy Van;
- The topic "Exploring how youngsters cope with privacy concern and online behavioral advertising and their influences on purchase and self-disclosure intention" by student group Nguyen Thi Ngoc Thuy, Tran Thi Thao Nguyen, Nguyen Thi Tra My, Huynh Thi Ngoc Quyen led by MSc. Chu My Giang;
- The topic "The role of empathetic leadership in followers' forming return to work after the Covid-19 pandemic: The case of the Danang - Quangnam hospitality industry" by student group Nguyen Thi Hong Gam, Do Thi Thu Uyen, Dang Mai Xuan led by Dr. Truong Si Quy and MSc. Truong Duy Nhat Phuong;
- The topic "Deep learning application research: the problem of verifying the identity of students entering the exam room by facial recognition" by a group of students Pham Thi Thanh Ha, Nguyen Ngoc Quynh Anh, Tran Thi Kim Phu, Do Nguyen Minh Thu, Nguyen Thi Phuong Uyen led by Dr. Nguyen Thi Uyen Nhi.
Dr. Phan Hoang Long - Deputy Head of Department of Testing & Quality Assurance of Education awarded the Second Prize to 05 authors/group of authors
- Topic "Research on the relationship between environmental performance and financial performance at listed companies on the East Asian emerging market” by a group of students Nguyen Ngoc Quynh Chau, Ngo Thi Thanh Phuong led by Dr. Nguyen Thi Xuan Linh;
- The topic "Analysis of total factor productivity (TFP) of enterprises in Da Nang city" by a group of students Le Thi Hanh, Pham Thi Quynh Nhu, Nguyen Thi Thu Thao, Huynh Dieu Trinh led by Dr. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao;
- The topic "Research on the impact of the need to touch products on the intention to buy food online" of a group of students Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh, Le Thi My Yen led by Dr. Le Thi Minh Hang;
- The topic “The impacts of integration quality and perceived fluency on customer experience, brand, and loyalty. The case of omnichannel banking in Vietnam” by student Phan Tran Bao Tram led by Dr. Tran Xuan Quynh;
- The topic "Student experience in higher education: a case study from Faculty of E-commerce, University of Economics, The University of Da Nang" by student group Dang Van Hung, Le Thi Hoang Diem, Pham Ngo Duy Doan, Le Phuong Cam Linh led by Dr. Le Duc Tien and MBA. Truong Thi Hieu Hanh.
05 topics won the Third Prize and received awards from Dr. Duong Thi Lien Ha - Deputy Head of Science & International Cooperation Department
Through scientific research competitions, students of the University of Economics, the University of Danang have the opportunity to accumulate experience, learn critical scientific thinking, problem-solving, methods of writing scientific reports, teamwork as well as presenting scientific results and ideas. From the knowledge and research results gained, young people who are passionate about scientific research will have the opportunity to develop and further expand their topics, thereby applying them to practice for their future work.
Center for Information and Technology Communication
Developed by Center for Information technology and Communication
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics