In the bustling atmosphere of the last days at university of the 42th class students, student Tran Vinh Toan – Class of 42K16 brought another good news to the Faculty of Finance when becoming the first winner of the 2020 ACCA Virtual Finhack contest.
Virtual Finhack 2020, a contest on financial knowledge for university students organized by ACCA Vietnam, is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their knowledge of Accounting - Finance, skills. communication, team-work and individual bravery.
The competition is divided into two rounds that combines both individual and teamwork. Specifically, after passing the first round that includes a series of mini tests on specialized knowledge of Accounting - Finance, the 30 best candidates will be divided into groups and advanced to round 2 - Solving real business situations.
After more than 1 month of participation, surpassing more than 1000 candidates nationwide, Tran Vinh Toan and his team have won the first prize in the Virtual Finhack 2020 competition.
Student Tran Vinh Toan is known as an exemplary class monitor, an excellent student in both studying and participating in extra-curricular activities.
Some other outstanding achievements of Vinh Toan:
- Being an excellent student during 4 years of study
- Won an exchange scholarship at Westphalian University of Applied Sciences under the Erasmus+ project
- Being a Youth Representative of The University of Economics - The University of Da Nang in the USAID-LMI COMET project in the academic year 2018-2019.
- Achieved the title of 5-good student at The University of Danang in the 2016-2017 academic year
- Volunteer of Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs for APEC 2017.
- Certificate of Merit from the Youth Union of The University of Economics - The University of Da Nang for his outstanding achievements in Youth Union work and youth movement in the 2016-2017 academic year.
Once again, let's congratulate Vinh Toan on his outstanding performance. This is a worthy achievement for his ceaseless efforts, and we wish him more success on the road ahead.
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics