Within the framework of the cooperation plan between the Faculty of Tourism of the University of Economics - the University of Danang and the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, the Faculty collaborated with InterContinental Da Nang to organize a "Career and Recruitment Day" to guide students How to make a CV and to give some advices on interview skills, and organize direct recruitment for some official job positions at InterContinental Da Nang.
Time: From 7:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m, June 27, 2015.
Location: Hall E, University of Economics - UD.
This day has some very useful content, not only for graduating students but also for students of the later courses, for example:
- Guidance on preparing resumes and job interviews.
- Introduction about I-grad program, Management Trainee, normal trainee and official staff positions currently recruiting.
- Students participate in the recruitment test through 2 exams:
(1) Watch clips about IHG and ICDN;
(2) Listen to basic conversations related to the hospitality industry. After a few minutes, the results will be announced and there may be interviews.
This will be an opportunity for students inside and outside the faculty to be recruited to work for a high-class resort with a professional environment, an opportunity to grasp information about internships, part-time jobs, .. In addition, what students gain when listening to employers themselves share about how to make CVs, how to answer interviews will help a lot not only for final year students but also for later students, help you get the orientation to modify and improve yourself.
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics