After graduation, students will be able to work in the field of finance and many other related fields, which includes:
- Financial managers in corporate: preparing financial statements, planning and financial analyzing, making policies of taxation, share dividend, credit management, budget management, insurance management and risks.
- Financial managers in financial institutions: taking up roles of credit management, risk management, customer relationship management, product development and financial services.
- Financial managers in government operations and non-government operations: capital budgeting, funding and finance planning, taxation law making…
At the end of the training program, students will be able to:
- Obtain fundamental knowledge in socio-economics and business, such as: economics, management, business law, economic mathematics...
- Obtain general understanding in the fields of strategic management, marketing, production management, human resource management, financial management...
- Comprehend advanced knowledge of financial analysis, strategic financial planning, accounting, financial investment, financial risk management...
- Develop management skills such as: planning, operating, leading, evaluating and controlling.
- Develop financial skills such as analyzing, planning and decision making.
- Use financial analysis tools effectively and apply well English in Finance.
- Maintain personal and professional ethics
- Understand personal responsibility towards jobs and society
- Cooperate well with colleagues t improve knowledge and skills
Developed by Center for Information Technology and Communications
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics