I. ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATIVE WORK
1. Organize the admission of candidates to study in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training and the school, arrange students into classes; designate an interim monitor and vice monitor at the beginning of the course; make students’ cards.
2. Organize the reception of students into boarding
3. Statistics, data synthesis and student records management
4. Organize the handing out of the graduation certificates for students
5. Solving the relevant administrative work for students
II. ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF STUDENTS
1. Monitor and evaluate students' sense of learning and training; classify students at the end of each term or school year; organize emulation and commendation for collectives and individuals who have achieved high achievements in studying and practicing; use disciplinary measures against students who violates the rules and regulations.
2. Organize the "civic week" at the beginning of the course, the beginning of the year and the end of the course.
3. Organize for students to participate in scientific research activities, olympics for subjects, creative contest for young talents and other learning activities.
4. Organize the work of educating the political ideals, ethics and lifestyles for students; organize for students to participate in cultural and artistic activities and other after-hours activities; hold regular dialogues between the Principal and the student.
5. Monitor the development of the Party in students; Create favorable conditions for students to join the Party organization and mass organizations; coordinate with Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, Student Association and other socio-political organizations involved in students’ movement activities, create good conditions for students to have the environment for striving and training.
6. Offer advices on studying, careers and employment for students.
III. SPORTS AND MEDICAL WORK
1. Organize the implementation of medical work in schools; Organize health checks for students upon enrollment; taking care of students, put up epidemic prevention and periodical health checks for them during the prescribed period of study; treat cases that do not meet health standards for learning.
2. Facilitate the infrasructure for students to practice physical training and sports; Organizie the physical training and sport activities for students to participate in.
3. Organize canteens for students to ensure food hygiene and safety.
IV. IMPLEMENTATION OF REGIMES AND POLICIES
1. Organize the implementation of the State's regimes and policies with students on scholarships, school fees, social allowances, insurance, training and other regimes related to students.
2. Facilitate students with disabilities, policy students, disadvantaged students.
V. SECURITY AND POLITICAL WORK
1. Co-ordinate with the branches and local administrations of the locality where the school is located and the area where there are oppidan to develop a plan to ensure political security, order and safety for students; timely resolution of cases related to students.
2. Propagandize, disseminate and educate the law on traffic safety, crime prevention, drug addiction, prostitution, HIV / AIDS and other activities related to students; guide students to observe laws and regulations.
3. Legal, psychological and social counseling for students.
VI. BOARDER AND OPPIDAN MANAGEMENT
Organize the implementation of the work of the boarfer and oppidan according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training
Developed by Center for Information technology and Communication
© Copyright by The University Of Danang - University Of Economics