BREAKING THE LIMIT 2017
Following the success of the 2015 and 2016 Breaking the Limit competitions, Deloitte Vietnam and the British and Wales Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW) Vietnam are pleased to bring to the "Breaking the Limit 2017" contest. The competition is organized to create a professional playground for final year students of universities of economics, finance and banking, accounting and auditing, law.
Please register for the contest from August 1 to September 8 with the following trainee positions:
- At Hanoi:
- In Ho Chi Minh City:
Taking part in the contest, you will have the opportunity to receive prizes with total value up to 1 billion VND:
- Become a trainee of Deloitte Vietnam. Deloitte Vietnam's Breaking the Limit competition towards recruiting 2017 - 2018 interns;
- Receive ICAEW scholarship with the value of 7,000,000 VND / scholarship including initial registration fee and first exam fee;
- The 5 best individuals in each area in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City will receive the full scholarship of 18 million ICAEW International Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business. VND / scholarship;
- The 3 best individuals in the contest will receive cash scholarships from Deloitte Vietnam and ICAEW;
- First prize of the contest is an opportunity to participate in ICAEW's regional business strategy contest and the opportunity to visit Deloitte office in Southeast Asia with a total value of up to 23,000,000 VND *
*(In order to participate in ICAEW Regional Business Strategy Competition, two military troops in two regions need to register for ICAEW before April 30, 2018)
- Participate in extracurricular activities for Deloitte employees;
- Participate in skills development and extracurricular activities with employees of ICAEW Southeast Asia;
- Receive hundreds of other valuable gifts from Deloitte and ICAEW.
Regularly watching Deloitte Vietnam and ICAEW Vietnam Facebook and Facebook student clubs of universities to learn more about the contest.